The beach area is the perfect venue to hold self sustained family reunions, picnics and barbecues. The large space and easy access to the water is the perfect spot for a summer get-away. Picnic tables, shade tents, power outlets and volleyball court allow for a fantastic day with the family. Additionally, during the beach reservation, participants are able to receive $1 off per hour for equipment rentals. Lifeguards are available upon request for an additional fee of $25.00 per hour, per lifeguard. Shady grass area is also available for reservations. The Aquatic Center is mutli-use facility and does not provide exclusive use.
The first step in requesting use of the beach area is to fill out a Facility Request Form and submit it to the Aquatic Center.
Dates and times can fill up quickly and the Aquatic Center receives hundreds of requests, so please turn your requests in early. If your date or times conflict the Aquatic Center will call you to see if we can accommodate your group at another date or time. When your request is approved you will receive an email informing you that it has been approved. Once you receive your contract it will need to be signed and 50% deposit will need to be paid. The remaining balance may be paid at anytime but must be paid by the day of your event. We do not reserve equipment for beach rentals, all boat rental equipment is rented on a first come, first serve basis. Please visit our equipment rentals page for more information about rentals and the requirements.
Beach Rental Prices (based on 3 hour time block.)
|Number in Group||Cost|
|Up to 20 people||$75|
|Up to 30 people||$110|
|Up to 40 people||$150|
|Up to 50 people||$185|
|Up to 60 people||$225|
|Up to 70 people||$260|
|Up to 80 people||$300|
|Up to 90 people||$335|
|Up to 100 people||$375|
|Up to 150 people||$560|
Group Beach Reservations Rates: (3 hour time blocks)
Beach reservations will not be finalized until a facility request form is approved.
All reservations require a 50% deposit.
Capacity of beach reservation is 150 people.
Facility Use Guidelines
- Swimming is permitted from the beach area at your own risk.
- Lifeguards are not on duty.
- Life jackets are provided free of charge for use at Lake Natoma. (Must sign contract and leave a valid ID)
- Do not lounge, swim, or fish from the docks.
- Fishing is not permitted at the facility.
- Dogs are not allowed on the property or in the boats.
- Park in designated parking areas.
- No parking in front of gates or roadways.
- Vehicles improperly parked will be cited and towed.
- Glass containers are not permitted on the grounds.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises (special use permits are available only after our posted gate hours).
- The Aquatic Center facility is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not permitted.
- Please observe our hours of operation which are posted in the front office. Our operating hours depend on the season and change frequently.
- Do not feed the wildlife–ducks, geese, squirrels, etc