Aquatic Center memberships are open to the public and include reduced rates for classes and boat rentals, as well as access to the weight room and locker room facilities. A more detailed explanation is listed under each member below:
Important information about all memberships:
- Memberships must be signed up at the Aquatic Center front office Monday through Friday. Membership sign ups cannot be done on weekends or on a holiday, if it falls on a weekday. Everyone must be present to sign up for a membership.
- Family memberships are defined as families living in the same household and have 2 adults and 2 children ages 5 to 17 years old. A 5th family member would like to join the membership and they are under 18 years of age they may be added to the membership at an additional fee. A student who is still in high school but is 18 years of age can be added to a family membership.
- All new members will need to fill out membership paperwork and an Aquatic Center Waiver Card. Each member will then get their picture taken and will receive a membership card that must be carried with them while at the facility.
- Members will sign in and out at the front office to enter what equipment each member will be going out on the water in or if they are using any other part of the facility.
- We ask all members to follow the Aquatic Center Facility Guidelines and Membership Code of Conduct.
- Members under 18 years of age must have written parental consent on file.
- Members are subject to gate hours. Access to equipment may be limited or restricted due to course offerings or Special Events.
- All memberships are final! Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Changes cannot be made to a membership after sign-up.