Capital Crew Scholarships and Financial Assistance
For athletes of Capital Crew there are two types of Financial Assistance available. Athletes and parents must complete forms and return them to the Aquatic Center front office. Below is a brief description about each and the applications. Please click on the name to download the application
- Capital Crew Boosters Financial Assistance
- Partial financial support is available for team members who are unable to afford the full costs of being a member of Capital Crew. Members who would like to receive assistance need to complete and sumbit the application below
- Financial assistance is evaluated for each semester individually. You must complete a form each semester. If aid is needed in the next semester, you must reapply and complete new forms.
- Aquatic Center Financial Assistance
- The Aquatic Center is committed to helping dedicated athletes be a part of our program regardless of financial circumstances. A scholarship will be awarded for Aquatic Center fees (up to $625.00 for varisty or $525.00 for novice) to one member of each of the four squads (varsity men, varsity women, novice men, novice women) according to established need, commitment to the sport and responsibility to the program.