Camp Fee $395 per week.
Offered Weeks 2, 4, 6, & 8
Teens from 13-17 years can join the Adventure Club by participating in this special advanced camp. Included: one day of sailing and windsurfing at the Aquatic Center, a day of kayaking and canoeing down the Lower American River, a white water raft trip on the Upper American River, and a adventure race around Lake Natoma! Campout on Thursday night is included in the cost, as well as Friday lunch.
2017 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Adventure Week #2||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||June 19||June 23|
|Adventure Week #4||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 10||July 14|
|Adventure Week #6||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 24||July 28|
|Adventure Week #8||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||August 7||August 11|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this camper packet. Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be elligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp: Monday Morning Check-In. (Camper Packet PDF)
If you are attending weeks 2,4,6 or 8 you can join us for the Thursday night campout! Cost: is included for Adventure Campers. Meals and activities are included in this fee
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Basic camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 4:00 and 4:30pm.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Floatation Device (PFD) at all times!
- Campers receive a T-shirt.
- Please join us for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon of the week your camper attends.
- Please note our Friday Theme Days!