Beginner Olympic Camp
Camp Fee $320 per week
Offered all Weeks
This camp is designed for the beginning/novice rower. It teaches safety, boat control, proper care of equipment and correct rowing technique. Students will learn to row in single shells. This camp is great for campers with a possible interest in high school rowing.
2017 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Beg Row Camp Week #1||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||June 5||June 8|
|Beg Row Camp Week #2||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||June 12||June 16|
|Beg Row Camp Week #3||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||June 19||June 23|
|Beg Row Camp Week #4||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 10||July 14|
|Beg Row Camp Week #5||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 17||July 21|
|Beg Row Camp Week #6||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 24||July 28|
|Beg Row Camp Week #7||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 31||August 4|
|Beg Row Camp Week #8||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||August 7||August 11|
|Beg Row Camp Week #9||Mon-Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||August 14||August 18|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this camper packet. Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be elligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp: Monday Morning Check-In. (Camper Packet PDF )
If you are attending weeks 2, 4, 6 or 8 you can join us for the Thursday night camp out! Cost:$60.00, Meals and activities are included in this fee
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Basic camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Pick up time is between 4:00 and 4:30pm.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Floatation Device (PFD) at all times!
- Campers receive a T-shirt.
- Please join us for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon of the week your camper attends. Rowers will not be rowing on Thursday afternoon, however the coaches will be showing video from this weeks camp. If parent want to see an on the water session please talk to your childs rowing instructor to schedule time on Friday morning.
- Please note our Friday Theme Days!