Campout Fee $60
Offered Weeks 2, 4, 6 or 8
Join us on Thursday night for a campout. All campers are welcome to attend the campout. Immendiatly following Parents Night, camp out will include an evening paddle on the lake, a spaghetti dinner, smores and other fun activities. Pancakes are served by the AC Staff for breakfast. Friday's BBQ lunch is also included in the campout. They will do the sleepover here on the Aquatic Center grounds.
What to bring to camp Thursday for the overnight campout:
Sleeping bag, pillow, flashlight with batteries, towel, biodegradable soap, clean clothes for Friday, sunblock, toothbrush & toothpaste, insect repellent, flash light, warm dry clothes for Thursday evening, coat hanger for roasting marshmallows for the "AC" famous smores.
5:30pm Clean up from Parents Night
5:45pm Dinner for Overnight Campers
7:00pm Leave for sunset trip down the lake
8:15pm Return to the Aquatic Center
8:30pm Smores & games
10:00pm Prepare for bed
10:30pm Lights out
7:30am Hot cake breakfast
8:00am Sunblock & ready for the days activities
8:30am Start the day's activities
2017 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Campout Week #2||Thurs/Fri||4:00 PM - 8:00 AM||June 22||June 23|
|Campout Week #4||Thurs/Fri||4:00 PM - 8:00 AM||July 13||July 14|
|Campout Week #6||Thurs/Fri||4:00 PM - 8:00 AM||July 27||July 28|
|Campout Week #8||Thurs/Fri||4:00 PM - 8:00 AM||August 10||August 11|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this camper packet. Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be elligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp: Monday Morning Check-In. (Camper Packet PDF)
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Summer camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Parents are advised to pickup their children between 4:00 and 4:30 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Floatation Device (PFD) at all times!
- Campers receive a T-shirt.
- Please note our Friday Theme Days! Friday's theme will be posted at check-in / check-out during the week.