Camp Fee $375 per week.
Offered Weeks 2, 4, 6 and 8
Imagine yourself playing in waves and currents of the Lower American River skillfully making your way through the assortment of play areas. Stop imagining. Come join us for Paddle Camp. Spend a week learning to kayak and canoe on the Lower American River,Olympic Rowing on Lake Natoma, whitewater rafing on the Upper American River, and biking around Lake Natoma.
2017 Session Dates
|Section||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|Paddle Camp Week #2||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||June 19||June 23|
|Paddle Camp Week #4||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 10||July 14|
|Paddle Camp Week #6||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||July 24||July 28|
|Paddle Camp Week #8||Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM||August 7||August 11|
If you are registering for summer camp online, please download and print this camper packet. Your camper will need this for Monday morning check-in, and without it your camper will not be elligible to participate in activities. You can either mail the completed packet to the Sac State Aquatic Center, or bring it with you on the first day of camp: Monday Morning Check-In. (Camper Packet PDF)
If you are attending weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8 you can join us for the Thursday night camp out!
- It is recommended that parents drop off their children at the Aquatic Center at 8:00 AM. (Camp instruction begins at 8:30 AM) Camp instruction ends at 3:30 PM. Parents are advised to pickup their children between 4:00 and 4:30 PM.
- Child must provide their own lunch, water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Children are required to wear a Personal Floatation Device (PFD) at all times!
- Campers receive a T-shirt.
- Please join us for Parents Night on the Thursday afternoon of the week your camper attends.
- Please note our Friday Theme Days!